To be honest, I have a lot of drafts that are of question-answer type contents. I realize I’m not good at answering questions because I always feel like I over explain. So as a challenge, I decided to finally publish one.
Thanks Jolens for tagging me.
These are the award rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Name 11 fun facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
1. Why do you blog?
I started my WordPress account when I was in college. When I started blogging it was mostly for my everyday rants and random spazzing which I know was better of as a tweet, but I feel like Twitter will expose my thoughts too much to my friends so I decided to become anonymous in my own world.
2. What do you like most about yourself?
I like that I’m independent. It wasn’t something special but I like that I do things on my own. Sometimes, I hate this “loner” kind of personality but most of the times it’s quite helpful (proven and tested during this pandemic).
3. What is one thing that you are very good at?
I’m interested with a lot of things but I’m not good at any of them. I’ve been in denial for the past few years, convincing myself that I just haven’t figure it out yet but I finally came to terms with myself that I’m probably just average on a lot of things.
Oh! I remember colleagues and friends would often tell me that I’m good at remembering things. I would often tell them about the stories they previously shared to me and they’re amazed I still remember the details. Or maybe I just have a lot of people with short-term memory around me.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
On Your Collarbone by Jordan Klassen
5. What constellations can you recognize when you look up at a starry sky?
6. What was the last Filipino film you saw?
Wow. I haven’t watch a Filipino film for a while now. I watched Miss Granny when my friends decided to organize my super smol housewarming party.
7. What goes on in your head when you solve 38 + 47?
8+7 = 15 carry 1, 3+4 = 7 then add 1
8. When did you last laugh?
Just a few hours ago, after rewatching Lee Kwang Soo’s acapella for The Lion Sleeps Tonight. I’m laughing while typing this.
9. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? (If you don’t drink, why not?)
Beer. And I’m drinking one right now. Hihi.
10. What has been your most expensive purchase to date?
Our house in Bicol. Still in progress.
11. What are you excited about?
Going home and spending the rest of the year with family. But more than excitement, it kinda makes me nervous though.
I don’t have that much blogs that I interact with so I can’t tag other people. Instead of sharing 11 facts about me, I’d share 11 songs from my Spotify’s On Repeat.
1. You Will Be Found by Dear Evan Hansen Cast
2. Is It You by Rachael Yamagata
3. Dick & Jane by Sidney York
4. Autumn Morning by IU
5. Nunu Nana by Jessi
6. Vegas by Cody Fry
7. betty by Taylor Swift
8. Dumdi Dumdi by (G)idle
9. 24 Hours by Mayu Wakisaka
10. My My by Seventeen
11. This Side of Paradise by Coyote Theory