- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The Hired Girl by Laura Amy Schlitz
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shustermean
- The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
- Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes by Edith Hamilton
- The Lonely City: The Adventures in the Art of Being Alone by Olivia Laing
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Here’s my 10 books that comes to mind upon reading this:“List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be ‘right’ or ‘great’ works; just ones that have touched you.”
There’s this term called Serial Position Effect in Psychology and I guess this explains a lot about my list. I enumerated a lot of books in my head that somehow touched and stayed with me and when I was about to pick 10 from them, the ones who stood out are either the ones I read recently or the books I read when I was younger.
Thanks Jolens for tagging me!